|“||If you need something forged, I'm your fella! Har har!||”|
The Armorer is gruff, sporting a rough haircut and beard and muscular arms. He wears a green shirt, trousers and gloves and a brown apron. He usually stands on a stool to compensate the short lengths of his legs compared to his arms.
In Shovel of Hope, the Armorer can be found in the Aerial Anvil at the Armor Outpost. He sells different suits of armors which Shovel Knight can purchase. He also offers the knight to hold on any of his purchases, so he can change them here. In New Game Plus, the Goatarmorer also offers this service.
|6000||Mail of Momentum|
|Armorer||Shovel Smith||Propeller Rat||Propeller Rat|
Shovel of HopeEdit
- "Armorer: This is the Aerial Anvil! Need an armor upgrade? If you need something forged, I'm your fella! Har har!"
When acquired the Grave Digger's Shovel:
- "Armorer: Need something forged? Har har! ...a Grave Digger's Shovel?! Where'd ya come across thatrelic? Maybe I can temper that tool a bit.. hand her here, fella."
[The Armorer forge the armor]
- "Armorer: Well, good news and bad news, boyo. The Shovel? She feel to pieces. The pieces? Smelted it into some fine armor!The Armor? I call it... the Armor of Chaos! Y' see, the only thing I forge better than armor... isnames!Har har!"
King of CardsEdit
At the Cavern of Joustus:
- "Armorer: Aye, we've built the great gate! The hinges took ages to forge, but our client paid a kingly sum!"
- "Shovel Smith: Get this, mate. He claimed he was a Forest God. Fishier'n a room full o' Troupples, if y'ask me."
- "Armorer: A ha hah!A whale of a tale! Fancy a round, stranger?"
- "Shovel Smith: And mate? If ya ever meet a bloke claimin' to be an acolyte... Do yerself a favor- take the job!"