|“||The gears of life never stop turning, even for a moment. You've gotta enjoy it.||”|
Cogslotters walk back and forth, although they can be at a standstill if walking on a conveyor. They either aim their tool up or down a few seconds before firing a cog, making it easier to guess the cog's trajectory. They have four hitpoints and drop two red rubies and a jar when defeated.
Specter of TormentEdit
Cogslotter after completing the Clockwork Tower:
- "Cogslotter: This tower is primitive. Ours is way more mechanical. I wish we could come in here and hook things up properly."
King of CardsEdit
Cogslotter at the Crag of Joustus:
- "Cogslotter: Who invented Joustus in the first place? Are they hiring?"
Joustus Player Cogslotter at the Crag of Joustus:
- "Cogslotter: After a long day in the factory, ahh. This breathtaking panorama. It's all the fulfillment I need. But... I suppose you're here for a match, eh?"
- "Cogslotter: The gears of life never stop turning, even for a moment. You've gotta enjoy it."
- Cogslotters' model is named "Boomer Ranger" in the game's files.