|“|| Are you light enough? Can you teeter? |
Let's teeter on the edge!
Green Hover MeanieEditCannonballs and bottomless pits. They blow the player to one side (except for the ones found in the Mysterious Area, which are able to blow the player in four different directions). They have only two hit points.
Blubber MeanieEditKing of Cards. They are a larger, more rotund variant of the Green Hover Meanie, just as Sumo Goldarmors are to normal Goldarmors. In addition to blowing the player around, Blubber Meanies can also slam their bodies into the ground to try and crush the player. They have four hit points.
Hover Meanie CardEdit
Blubber Meanie CardEdit
One of the Joustus cards in King of Cards is a Blubber Meanie card which has 2 Double Arrows facing right and down. It's also a Cascade card.
|Hover Meanie||Hover Meanie||Hover Meanie||Blubber Meanie|
A Blue Hover Meanie appears in King of Cards as one of the players in the Crag of Joustus. He can be found on a platform at the very top of the building, requiring King Knight to climb a ladder to get there.
Specter of TormentEdit
Blue Hover Meanie after completing the Flying Machine:
- "Hover Meanie: H-have you acquired the Hover Plume Curio? It's great if you're prone to-eeh! Falling in pits! Hee hee!"
King of CardsEdit
Green Hover Meanie at the Crag of Joustus:
- "Hover Meanie: Blowin' through, zzzttt!Fan of the latest delivery of Joustus decks!Big fan."
- "Hover Meanie: Oh... Wheee!You are my.. Fan?Zzzt!Ha ha! I'm a fan of Joustus! Sorry, we'll battle, yes?Wheee!You a fan ofbattle?"
- "Hover Meanie: Are you light enough? Can you teeter? Let's teeter on the edge!"
- The base color of the Hover Meanie and Blubber Meanie spritesheets is blue. However, Green Hover Meanies are more prominent in the campaigns and challenges, while Blue Blubber Meanies are unused entirely.
- After Propeller Knight's defeat in Specter of Torment, blue one can be seen by Creech's bar.
- The dialogue portrait for Hover Meanies has been present in the game's files since the release of Specter of Torment.
- When damaged, Blubber Meanies make the same squeaking noise Propeller Rats and Ratsploders make when killed.