The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||You can attack quite quickly, my fleet friend. Being aggressive must be in your favor!||”|
Hoverhafts have four hit points and can attack with swipes and charges whilst floating making them tricky enemies.
Pilot HoverhaftEditSpecter of Torment, King of Cards, and Showdown. They don't do any harm and can be used as platforms.
Specter of TormentEdit
After completing the Flying Machine:
- "Hoverhaft: You can attack quite quickly, my fleet friend. Being aggressive must be in your favor!"
King of CardsEdit
At the Crag of Joustus:
- "Hoverhaft: Cascade Cards flip the cards they push to become your color. Be careful, or you'll get blown over, too!"
- Hoverhafts are the equivalent of Goldarmors to the Flying Machine. They are both humanoid enemies who wield conventional weapons and take multiple hits to be downed. Furthermore the Flying Machine has several statues of Hoverhaft similar to the Goldarmor Statues in Pridemoor Keep and the Tower of Fate.
- Three Hoverhafts are required to pilot the Dinghy Dropper.
- Their model is named "Propeller Minion" in the game's files.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.