Stroooong!Miiighty! You be strong like weee be Legion!
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Legion, nearly identical to Manny, is an amalgamation of many small creatures infesting a cloak and holding up a blue head. It wears a green cloak with blue trimming on almost all seams and the sleeves. Legion's chest opens up to reveal more tiny creatures.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Specter Knight: These creatures are gathering around a vessel marked with Curios. Perhaps I'll make an offering. Offer 1000 gold?"
- "Specter Knight: A waste of time, and of coin!"
Not enough gold:
- "Specter Knight: Empty pockets..."
- "Specter Knight: The vessel can hold far more than this pittance.... but it's a start."
- "Specter Knight: The vessel is nearly full. We'll see where this leads."
- "Specter Knight: !!!State your business, abomination! Who are you?"
- "????: Weeee be Legion..."
If Specter Knight doesn't have any Curio to upgrade:
- "Legion: Curios...no Curios!!!!... Give! Get Curios! Return!"
If Specter Knight has any Curio:
- "Legion: Curios...gold...pay theee up...poweeeful weee make..."
If not enough gold:
- "Legion: Neeeed... gold..."
After purchasing all Curio upgrades:
- "Legion: Stroooong!Miiighty! You be strong like weee be Legion!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They share their sprite model with Manny, named "Tower Salesman". They use different color palettes, which are named "Shadow Salesman Armor" in the game's files. They also share the same portrait with the same color palettes.