|“|| Wait for a bite and then reel in? |
Boring!I just love your explosive style, Master!
Plague of ShadowsEdit
When waiting to deliver the Bait Bomb:
- "Minion: I picked up your special delivery. Wanna take a look and settle the bill?"
When refusing to pay up:
- "Minion: Please Master, pay for this delivery soon! I'd hate for our creditors to lose patience!"
After buying the Arcana:
- "Minion: Wait for a bite and then reel in? Boring!I just love your explosive style, Master!"
Reading Grandma Swamp's letter:
- "Minion: Hello Master, I have another letter for you! Let me read it... Ahem! "I see your actions, yes, behold! You've spent [x]:[x]:[x] questing, and collected [x] gold!" "You've tossed [x] bombs and Bomb Bursted [x] times, you're quite scary! But your losses in battle number [x], so be wary!" "Lastly, [x] is the number of tonics you've quaffed! Yours so sincerely, Grandma Swamp" What the ...? Do you know this person? She's got to be a witch!"
- The Mail Minion's ability to read Plague Knight his miscellaneous data was only added in the 2.2 update of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
- ↑ Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows Instruction Manual on Yacht Club Games' official website.
- ↑ Update Notes on Yacht Club Games' website.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.