|“||All I know is I've been bitten by the love bug, Shovel Knight.||”|
Mary Sweets is a minor character in Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. She has love interest in knights.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Mary Sweets wears a light blue dress and shoes, with long blonde hair and blue eyes.
Story[edit | edit source]
Shovel of Hope[edit | edit source]
In Shovel of Hope, Mary Sweets can be seen in the Armor Outpost, standing just outside the Fancy Shop. She gives Shovel Knight her opinion about all the members of the Order of No Quarter and Black Knight, but always expresses her romantic feelings toward Shovel Knight over all.
Plague of Shadows[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
On Tinker Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: I find Tinker Knight so fascinating! I'd love to talk about literature with him! ....Or about love poetry with you!"
On Plague Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: Plague Knight, what a cutie! I love his little mask! Is that a bird? A mosquito? All I know is I've been bitten by the love bug, Shovel Knight."
On Mole Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: Mole Knight, hmmmm. I might fancy him, if he weren't so dirty all the time! You're the only one I really dig, though."
On Treasure Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: Treasure Knight. Well, he's a breadwinner, I suppose, at the very least. But I only feel truly rich when I see you, Shovel Knight."
On Specter Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: I could just diefor Specter Knight! Have you seen him? He's handsome! Not nearly as handsome as you, though."
On Polar Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: I've never met Polar Knight, but he seems like the strong, silent type. That's hot! It would be a cold day without you here, though, blue boy."
On Black Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: Black Knight? Hmmmmm, mysterious! I'd love to see what was under that helmet! But I bet you're still stronger, under all that armor."
On Propeller Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: Propeller Knight, now there's a guy who knows how to treat his fans. But you're the one who really blows me away, Shovel Knight."
On King Knight:
- "Mary Sweets: Oh, that King Knight, he's so regal. Such a refined fashion sense! But honestly, I'd rather beyourqueen."