This article has insufficient information. Feel free to assist the
Shovel Knight Wiki by expanding it!
|Shovel Knight Showdown|
|Developer(s)||Yacht Club Games|
|Publisher(s)||Yacht Club Games|
|Platform(s)||Windows 10, Mac, Linux/Steam OS, Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Genre(s)||Platform, Fighting Game|
Shovel Knight Showdown (formerly known as Battle Mode) is an upcoming content for Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. Since it is planned as local multiplayer only it will not be appearing on the 3DS or PS Vita versions of the game. Shovel Knight Showdown is also planned to be released as a stand alone alongside the campaigns.
There are three concepts for battle mode mentioned on the Kickstarter:
- Cash Collecting - where you fight for treasure that appears in the level. Knock your buddy to make gems fall out and collect them!
- Racing - where all players would have to make their way to the end of a stage
- Last man standing - where the only goal is to slash mercilessly… to the bitter end!
In Shovel Knight Showdown, these modes have been dubbed Gem Clash and Showdown. It is unknown if Showdown refers to Racing or Last man standing.
Over 16 characters including:
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/08/28/shovel-knight-showdown-battle-mode-revealed
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr81mmA_inA
- ↑ https://yachtclubgames.com/2018/08/shovel-knight-showdown/
|Shovel Knight series|
|Games:||Treasure Trove ( Shovel of Hope • Plague of Shadows • Specter of Torment • King of Cards • Shovel Knight Showdown )|
|Features:||Custom Knight • Body Swap Mode • Sound Test|
|Soundtracks:||Shovel Knight Original Soundtrack • Plague of Shadows Original Soundtrack • Specter of Torment Original Soundtrack • King of Cards Original Soundtrack|
|Miscallenous:||amiibo • Official Design Works|