|“||That's a nice Shovel Blade you have here, lad... But I can improve it! Unlock its true abilities!||”|
The Shovel Smith is a tall, brown haired and bearded man, and less gruff than his counterpart the Armorer. He wears a yellow shirt, trousers and gloves as well as a brown apron.
In Shovel of Hope, the Shovel Smith can be found at his forge in the Aerial Anvil, in the Armor Outpost. He can upgrade Shovel Knight's Shovel Blade with special abilities.
Upgrades For SaleEdit
|Armorer||Shovel Smith||Propeller Rat||Propeller Rat|
Shovel of HopeEdit
When looking to buy an upgrade:
- "Shovel Smith: That's a nice Shovel Blade you have here, lad... But I can improve it! Unlock its true abilities!"
After buying all three upgrades:
- "Shovel Smith: You now hold in your hands the ultimate Shovel Blade. How to use it is now your choice, lad."
When acquired the Grave Digger's Shovel
- "Shovel Smith: Much as I hate to admit it, lad, I'm a Shovel Blade specialist. So this Grave Digger's Shovel is... A bit out o' my wheelhouse. Maybe the Armorer'd have some insight?"
King of CardsEdit
At the Cavern of Joustus:
- "Armorer: Aye, we've built the great gate! The hinges took ages to forge, but our client paid a kingly sum!"
- "Shovel Smith: Get this, mate. He claimed he was a Forest God. Fishier'n a room full o' Troupples, if y'ask me."
- "Armorer: A ha hah!A whale of a tale! Fancy a round, stranger?"
- "Shovel Smith: And mate? If ya ever meet a bloke claimin' to be an acolyte... Do yerself a favor- take the job!"