The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“|| Input accepted, master. I love you, master. |
|Sine Dagger||Sine Dagger||Floatsmall||Floatsmall|
Before the key is turned:
- "TMK-500: Turn my key! Turn my key!"
After the key is turned:
- "TMK-500: Beepbeepinbeepbeeperbeep!Thank you for reactivating me.Weeeesh!"
- "King Knight: A... Talking automaton? If you can talk, then you can repay your debts! Do something, you brass boob!"
- "TMK-500: Access granted. Heirloom is now available for purchase. Shop now?"
- "TMK-500: Insufficient funds. Purchase cancelled. Please return with Merit Medals. Insert Merit Medals now."
- "King Knight: Curses! This thing must be broken! Argh!"
After buying the Heirloom:
- "TMK-500: Purchase complete. Thank you! Please proceed to the goal. *bzzt*Warning! Shoulder Bash disabled!"
At the end of the course:
- "TMK-500: Congratulations! You've reached the goal. Thank you, master. awaiting further input."
- "King Knight: Oh, I'll put you in.... Steerage! The chicken will surely extract some value from your clanking chassis!"
- "TMK-500: Input accepted, master. I love you, master. Weeeesh!"
When first spoken to at the Glidewing:
- "TMK-500: Gems detected in volatile buffer. Dispensing for master. Beepbeepbeep!Please take your cache."
When spoken to again at the Glidewing:
- "TMK-500: Recreation deficiency detected. Commence Joustus subroutine?"
- "TMK-500: Beep beep beep. It's party time!"
- TMK-500 is the only character King Knight can play Joustus with that doesn't have its own card. This is likely because it is a Tinkerbot.
- TMK-500, short for Turn My Key-500 has this name because the developers wanted to have some character say the line "Turn My Key!" since Shovel of Hope.
- In Free Play mode, TMK-500 is incorrectly colored like a normal Tinkerbot (blue instead of gray).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.