Call me a noob.
Call me a spineless coward.
But if there's ever one thing I've been trying to do since October 2015, it's trying to beat the Order of No Quarter on NG+.
I know many people have completed NG+, but what do I need to do to defeat the Order? Do I have to restore Specter Knight to full life? Because, honestly, I've been trying to do this for a long time that I have memorized everyon'e pattern down to the rooms in Ascent! Look at all the things I can do!
- I can now decloak Specter Knight without getting much damage
- I can now defrost Polar Knight faster than before
- I can now murder King Knight's face before his boss music even loops
- I can now ground Propeller Knight before his boss music loops
- I can now dehydrate Treasure Knight …Read more >
Happy new year
I've noticed that Plague Knight's page has the PoS storyline instead of PoS' page. Recall El Grewzo's blog about putting campaign stories on the *campaign* pages. I believe that was already done but why is Plague Knight's page like that? I'd really want some more clarification ASAP before I start massively editing many articles in one day.
Things I'd be willing to do over the next few days:
- Edit some of the SK main campaign feat pages to include the criteria or requirements to get the achievement IF it's not obvious. For example, "First Purchase" doesn't need a tip, but something like "Juggler" needs some pointing.
- Add the PoS feats that still don't exist and do the same thing above.
- Add a bunch of new photos for cipher c…Read more >